Bakery Display Shelving With Gridwall Slanted Shelves
Beate bakery display shelving has an aesthetic and practical design that makes your baked goods stand out! The rack is perfect for displaying bread and other baked goods. A focal visual marketing display can achieve a high-impact product presentation that can drive sales.
- Bakery rack displays are customizable in size and made of wood and grid-slanted shelves.
- Bakery shelving can be used alone or with other equipment as a wall-mounted unit.
- The bakery display rack can be used back-to-back or as a single unit as a wall-mounted display.
- The bread shelving rack has three adjustable shelves, front guards, and four hidden locking casters.
- Bread shelving has excellent construction, is easy to clean and provides a comprehensive view of all products.
Beate is known for their expertise in merchandising and is recognized for their exceptional work by designing high quality retail fixtures and shelving solutions for top brands in the grocery, retail, and distribution sectors. Through years of efforts, the company has established a perfect management system and has the ability to integrate professional research and development, design, production, and service.
Beate offers a wide range of unique bakery rack displays and relevant retail fixtures for various types of bakery, including display cases, bread bins, bakery trays, and cake displays.
Different kinds of bread, cookies, desserts, and sweet goods could be showcased tastefully. Whether Frech patisserie, artisanal, or neighbourhood bakery, we provide in-store custom design for your business.
Improve the flow of traffic and boost sales through the visual display:
1. Place your most visually appealing and popular baked goods at eye level and in a prominent location; you can select a wood baking shelf rack that adds a natural and warm aesthetic to your bakery decor.
2. Using colour coordination in your bakery shelf display to create an attractive and visually appealing arrangement.
3. Highlight your baked goods and build/create an inviting atmosphere with proper lighting that accentuates the colours and textures of your products.
4. Adopt props and decorations such as bakery bread baskets, tiered cake stands, ribbons and bows; seasonal decorations such as pumpkins, snowflakes, and flowers can add a festive touch to your bakery display.
5. Incorporate seasonal themes into your displays to create a festive, engaging atmosphere. Use seasonal items such as pumpkins, snowflakes, and flowers to create a sense of occasion.
6. A stacking visual display creates an attractive and inviting bakery display that showcases your baked goods and entices customers to purchase.