Island Type Glass Bakery Display Cases Dry Non-Refrigerated
- The base is flat.
- The shelving is adjustable and features wooden molding for price tags.
- On the customer service side, there is a large storage area with a fixed shelf for food tongs and a bread tray.
- Glass shields are fixed or adjustable on the left, right, and front sides.
- The deck shelves are removable.
- A matching customer service pass-across counter is available.
- Multiple options are available for materials and colorants.
Beate is known for their expertise in merchandising and is recognized for their exceptional work by designing high quality retail fixtures and shelving solutions for top brands in the grocery, retail, and distribution sectors. Through years of efforts, the company has established a perfect management system and has the ability to integrate professional research and development, design, production, and service.
As a professional manufacturer of bakery display cases, we offer a comprehensive range of non-refrigerated bakery cases available in various styles and finishes to complement your entire retail display. The low front design of our cases maximizes product visibility and offers a variety of merchandising options.
Our non-refrigerated bakery cases are versatile and can be used as standalone fixtures for displaying loose or packaged items, as well as in island groupings or mixed and matched with other non-refrigerated or ambient fixtures. The modular shelving design ensures quick and easy daily cleaning.
These cases are suitable for various food service applications, including deli and pastry, chocolate, charcuterie, cake, dessert, drinks, and self-serve. They are constructed with tempered glass or acrylic, including the access drawers, to showcase your finest food items. Additionally, our cases come standard with LED lighting for optimal illumination.